Friday, April 18, 2008

4/ 15 / 08 On The Corner setlist...

Thanks to everyone who came out. Now here's the gold:

(Shannon's)
Spacecraft - Lumiere de la Lune
Deerhunter - Hazel St.
Film School - Capitalized I
BJM - You Have Been Disconnected
Animals - It's My Life
Rain Parade - I Look Around
Broadcast - Man Is Not A Bird
Warlocks - Left And Right of the Moon
Black Moth Super Rainbow - Jump Into My Mouth And Breathe
10CC - I'm Not In Love
The Black Ryder - Let It Go
Bailterspace - Tag


(Jeff's)
Spacemen 3 - Suicide
Bailterspace - Fascination
MBV - Loomer
Spiritualized - Lay Back In the Sun
Flying Saucer Attack - A Silent Tide
Broadcast - Hawk
Raveonettes - Lust
Roy Orbison - Leah
Tarwater - Seven Ways to Fake A Perfect Skin
Clientele - The Dance Of the Hours
Caribou - Sundialing

No comments: