Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fancy Finds - encouraging a re-purposed life

What are Fancy Finds?  I'm glad you asked.

Over the past four years that I've been at this thing we call retail I've had some pretty moving experiences in regards to the quality and craft of available new goods. Time and time again I search for that perfect leather work bag only to find a limited selection of mediocrity and rarely stumble upon a style that speaks to the modern fashionista in any of us.  And with the goal of staying under the three figure mark I find my options even more compromised.  As a buyer, this experience has pushed me to explore other avenues and hence, Fancy Finds. Fancy Finds are another way you can incorporate recycled and re-purposed goods into your life in the form of hot men and womens lifestyle bags. Vintage?  Yes, some.  Leather? sometimes...but always a classic feel with modern lines and functional, functional, functional.  I'll be posting pics of my recent finds to keep you informed on our inventory because they go fast considering their low price and exceptional durability.  Here's a peak at two hot finds that landed in the store just yesterday.  Enjoy!

p.s.  the black one is vegan  :)

No comments: